This salad dressing from Plant-Powered Kitchen is simply irresistible. I have been caught drinking it out of container. Try dipping veggies or using it as a spread for a veggie burger. This dressing is well worth the trouble despite it’s long list of ingredients.
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar or coconut vinegar
- 2 – 2 ½ tbsp agave nectar or pure maple syrup (adjust based on tartness of orange juice
- 1 1/2 – 2 tsp dijon mustard
- ½ – 1 tsp fresh ginger, roughly chopped
- 1 very small clove garlic (optional)
- ½ sea salt
- 1 tbsp hemp, walnut, or olive oil (completely optional, omit for oil-free)
- Freshly ground black pepper
Using a standing blender or an immersion blender and deep cup or jar, puree all the ingredients (starting with 2 tablespoons of the agave nectar/maple syrup, until fully smooth and creamy. Add additional sweetener to taste, if desired. Makes about 2/3 cup.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of Plant-Powered Kitchen.